American Surgical Association
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Identifier: MSS 2/024
Scope and Contents The first extensive autograph collection of Fellows of the American Surgical Association was donated to the Mutter Museum of the College of Physicians of Philadelphia by John B. Roberts in 1903. Roberts had been working on this project for some years. The collection, viewed as an adjunct to a similar photograph collection, was sorted alphabetically and housed in a post binder. An envelope containing a few additions made on 17 January 1917 was filed with this binder. On 16 April 1925, Astley P....
Dates: 1868 - 1930