William Geisinger Moyer lecture notes (unprocessed)
Scope and Contents note
This collection consists of 33 volumes of lecture notes taken by William Moyer while he was a student at Hahnemann Medical College of Philadelphia, from 1902 and 1905. Topics include: the Eye, Anatomy, Gynecology, Hydrotherapy and Electricity, Insanity, Plastic Surgery, Surgery, Therapeutics, Toxicology, and others. The collection also includes an essay on anesthesia, written in 1910 and a math quiz dated 1925.
- 1902-1925 1902-1905
Conditions Governing Access note
The collection is open for research.
William Geisinger Moyer (b. 1882) was a graduate of Hahnemann Medical College of Philadelphia in 1905.
1.4 linear feet
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition note
Accession number: 2002-006
- William Geisinger Moyer lecture notes 1902-1925 1902-1905 2002-006
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English
- This collection-level EAD record is a product of the Philadelphia Area Consortium of Special Collections Libraries (PACSCL) Consortial Survey Initiative, which was funded by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.