Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Identifier: CPP 13/016-01
Dates: circa 1889-1915
Identifier: CPP 13/010-05
Overview Previously catalogued as 10a 310.
Dates: 14 December 1905
Identifier: CPP 13/005-01
Scope and Contents This collection consists of the records of Elliott H. Morse, Librarian of the College of Physicians of Philadelphia from 1954 to 1981, concerning the S. Weir Mitchell Associates. The collection, spanning 1959 to 1988, includes correspondence with S. Weir Mitchell Associates, business correspondence, minutes of the S. Weir Mitchell Associates Committee, financial records, materials pertaining to annual meeting banquets and recruiting dinners, George I. Blumstein papers, and miscellaneous...
Dates: 1959-1988; Majority of material found in 1960-1970
Identifier: CPP 9/001-01
Overview The Office of the Executive Director is the lead office in charge of administering the business of the College of Physicians of Philadelphia. The Executive Director oversees the activities of the College of Physicians staff including staff of the Historical Medical Library, the Mütter Museum, the Francis Clark Wood Institute, and the Finance Department. The Executive Director also oversees the College functions of institutional advancement, communications, membership, and special events. As a...
Dates: Majority of material found within 1977 - 2002; 1951 - 2003
Identifier: CPP 13/007-01
Scope and Contents The collection contains records from 1948-1981, encompassing Morse's career at the Library of the College of Physicians of Philadelphia, primarily as Librarian. The contents of some boxes of records in this collection were haphazard; many boxes, however, had clear indications of Morse's filing system, and where discernible, this arrangement was preserved.The collection contains a great deal of information on Morse, who appears as a conscientious administrator, a librarian dedicated...
Identifier: CPP 13/013-01
Overview The Office of the Librarian of the College of Physicians of Philadelphia was established in 1854. In 1997, governance voted to officially make the Library an historical library. The Director of the Library was in charge of the historical collections, with Public Services in charge of modem reference. In July 2001 the Director's position became that of College Librarian, with the added title of Director of the Francis C. Wood Institute for the History of Medicine. While the Library continued to...