Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Identifier: CPP 13/016-01
Dates: circa 1889-1915
Identifier: CPP 13/013-01
Overview The Office of the Librarian of the College of Physicians of Philadelphia was established in 1854. In 1997, governance voted to officially make the Library an historical library. The Director of the Library was in charge of the historical collections, with Public Services in charge of modem reference. In July 2001 the Director's position became that of College Librarian, with the added title of Director of the Francis C. Wood Institute for the History of Medicine. While the Library continued to...