Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Identifier: CPP 14/003-01
Overview The Francis Clark Wood Institute for the History of Medicine (Wood Institute) was established in 1976 to promote to the scholarly community the rich historical resources of the College's historical library and the Mütter Museum. From its founding, the Wood Institute also took over printing and editorial duties of the College’s journal, Transactions and Studies, which was published in 1793 and from 1844 to 2002. As of 2018, the Wood Institute sponsors conferences, occasional seminars, and...
Dates: 1976 - 1998
Identifier: CPP 9/001-01
Overview The Office of the Executive Director is the lead office in charge of administering the business of the College of Physicians of Philadelphia. The Executive Director oversees the activities of the College of Physicians staff including staff of the Historical Medical Library, the Mütter Museum, the Francis Clark Wood Institute, and the Finance Department. The Executive Director also oversees the College functions of institutional advancement, communications, membership, and special events. As a...
Dates: Majority of material found within 1977 - 2002; 1951 - 2003