Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: CPP 10/034
Overview In 1917, Clement B. Newbold founded the Mary Scott Newbold lectureship fund in memory of his wife. Newbold was a member of W. H. Newbold’s Son and Co. banking firm, and had donated to the College in the past. The Mary Scott Newbold lectureship was to “enable [the College] to obtain distinguished lecturers to address the College on subjects related to medicine or the allied sciences.”As of 2003, the College was still hosting an annual Mary Scott Newbold lecture.The...
Dates: 1923-1968 (gaps)