Alonzo West lecture notes from the Cleveland Homeopathic Medical College
Identifier: MSS 409
Scope and Contents note
This is a volume of notes taken by Alonzo West from lectures by Dr. John Sanders, Dr. A. O. Blair, Dr. S. R. Beckwith, Dr. G. W. Barnes, Dr. Wilson, and other lecturers at Cleveland Homeopathic Medical College, 1865-1866. Topics include obstetrics, surgery, practice, materia medica, and physiology. The volume includes an index.
- West, Alonzo (Person)
Alonzo West lived in Rochester, New York.
Language of Materials
- Alonzo West lecture notes from the Cleveland Homeopathic Medical College
- Revised by Chrissie Perella
- 2012; March 2019
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English
- This collection-level EAD record is a product of the Philadelphia Area Consortium of Special Collections Libraries (PACSCL) Consortial Survey Initiative, which was funded by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.