Samuel B. Hunter clinical lecture notes from Pennsylvania Hospital and Jefferson Medical College
Identifier: MSS 410
Scope and Contents note
Bound volume of notes in pencil and ink taken by Samuel B. Hunter in 1854 and 1855. The notes record Hunter's observation of clinical visits, describing patient's complaints and their treatments. The volume also includes some recipes for prescriptions.
- Hunter, Samuel B. (Person)
Samuel B. Hunter (b. 1830) studied at the Pennsylvania Hospital and received his M.D. from Jefferson Medical College in 1855. Hunter attended the clinics of Gerhard, Mitchell, Wood, Mutter, and Dunglison. Hunter had a practice in Machias, Maine.
Language of Materials
- Samuel B. Hunter clinical lecture notes from Pennsylvania Hospital and Jefferson Medical College
- Revised by Chrissie Perella
- 2012; March 2019
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English
- This collection-level EAD record is a product of the Philadelphia Area Consortium of Special Collections Libraries (PACSCL) Consortial Survey Initiative, which was funded by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.