Christian C. Vedder notes on lectures at Albany Medical College
Identifier: MSS 2/181
Scope and Contents
Student notes taken by C. C. Vedder on lectures at Albany Medical College, 181. Lecturers are: James H. Armsby on surgery John M. Bigelow on materia medica H. R. Haskins on anatomy John . Lansing on physiology James McNaughton on the theory and practice of medicine Maurice Perkins on chemistry William P. Seymour on obstetrics and Albert Vanderveer on microscopical anatomy. Notes on clinical cases included.
- Vedder, C. C. (Christian C.) (Person)
Biographical / Historical
Christian C. Vedder, New York physician, was born in 1844 or 1845. He received an M.D. from Albany Medical College in 1873 and practiced in St. Johnsville, New York. Vedder died of nephritis on 1 May 1921 at the age of 76.
1 volume (206 pages)
Language of Materials
- Albany Medical College
- Armsby, James H. (James Harvey)
- Bigelow, John M. (John Milton)
- Haskins, H. R. (Henry R.)
- Lansing, John V.
- Lecture notes
- McNaughton, James
- Medicine -- Practices
- Perkins, Maurice
- Seymour, William P. (William Pierce)
- Vander Veer, Albert
- Christian C. Vedder notes on lectures at Albany Medical College
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script